2019 has been a year of rapid growth and client success at Giveback Sports! We are excited to share our Top Performing Experience Packages from fundraising events across the country for the past 12 months.
- Country Music Awards: Each November, country music’s biggest stars head to Nashville for the annual Country Music Awards. The CMAs feature a number of interesting races for top awards such as Album of the Year and Entertainer of the Year, but it’s always the live performances that generate the most buzz and excitement. Enjoy 2 tickets to the CMAs and the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, a 3-night stay in Nashville, round-trip airfare for 2, and our full concierge services.
- My Old Kentucky Home: In one adventure, your donors can experience two of Kentucky’s greatest contributions. Kentucky is the heart of bourbon and horse country in America. For more than 100 years, horse breeding, shows, and racing have remained a constant in the Bluegrass state. The hundreds of grassy farms and horse parks are considered by many to be the best places to raise and breed horses. From Louisville to Lexington, the Kentucky Bourbon Trail is another signature of the Commonwealth.
- Napa Valley Gourmet Adventure: The perfect experience for enthusiastic foodies or budding sommeliers, this adventure will take you to cooking school. Join professionally-trained chefs at the renowned Silverado Cooking School for a hands-on experience. Prepare a meal with seasonal produce and the best ingredients from around Napa Valley, learn new techniques, and then sample the fruits of your labor. Next up, it’s time to relax and let someone else do the cooking. Enjoy delectable food-and-wine pairings at some of the finest vineyards in the Valley.
- Kentucky Bourbon Trail: Visit the “Wine Country of the South” on a 10-hour journey through the Bourbon Trail South Route to some of the most iconic distilleries in Louisville for tours and tastings. Your private driver will share interesting history as your sit back and enjoy the ride… soaking in the beautiful Kentucky Bluegrass along the way.
- New York Broadway Bound: There really isn’t a city as unique as New York City; hence the number of songs inspired by the Big Apple, the influential and distinct culture defined here, and the immense draw from tourists traveling from around the world to see the bright lights of the city. New York is home to some of the most iconic sites on the planet, including the Empire State Building, Central Park, and Times Square.
- Jackson Hole Summer Adventure: Discover the beauty and history of Jackson Hole – an authentic Western town surrounded by breathtaking mountains and natural splendor. On this adventure, take a full day guided Grand Teton Wildlife Safari through the National Elk Refuge, Antelope Flats, and to the top of Signal Mountain. Then, gain a new perspective of Jackson Hole as you travel by flat down the Snake River for some of the best views of the Tetons.
- Hilton Head Golf Getaway: Voted the 2018 best island in the continental U.S. by Travel + Leisure readers for the third year in a row, Hilton Head Island, South Carolina offers something for everyone. Take a stroll through the remains of a Civil War era fort, relax on the island’s 12 miles of beautiful sandy shores, or play a round on one of the 24 championship golf courses.
- The Kentucky Derby: Be there live for “The Most Exciting Two Minutes in Sports” at Churchill Downs in Louisville, Kentucky. The Kentucky Derby draws over 155,000 fans each year and is the first leg of thoroughbred racing’s Triple Crown. Apart from the horses, the pageantry, traditions, parties, and celebrities add another level of excitement and buzz.
- ESPY Awards: This truly is a once-in-a-lifetime event for the avid sports fan. The ESPY Awards is an unforgettable and exclusive one-night celebration of the past year in sports. Each year, it is the chance to relive the best plays, biggest upsets, and record-breaking performances across the sport industry. Your donors can be there live in Los Angeles to see their favorite sports stars, celebrities, and honor those making substantial contributions to society.
- Pro Sports Fan Experience: This Pro Sports Fan Experience for 2 can be used on an NFL, NHL, NBA or MLB regular season game or a non-major PGA Golf event on a Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. Go watch your favorite team play on the road or travel to a stadium you’ve always wanted to visit! Go see the team you want to see, when you want to see it. 5000 games, 50 markets to choose from.
For more information about any of our experiences to help you raise more money at your next event please Contact Us