We offer over 100 experiences to our clients, but did you know 30+ packages are under $2,000 that are ideal for silent and live auctions, raffles and more? Offering a combination of both once-in-a-lifetime experiences and memorable, budget-friendly packages is the sweet spot for any fundraiser. We recommend engaging as many donors in your auction as possible, not just the top 5%. Below are 6 top-selling experiences at an affordable price point.
- Los Cabos All-Inclusive: Los Cabos, located at the tip of the 1,000-mile long Baja Peninsula, is one of the world’s more diverse tourist destinations, boasting a dramatic desert backdrop nestled by coastlines of the Pacific Ocean and Sea of Cortez. Enjoy a 5-night stay at an all-inclusive resort at one of Los Cabos’ two primary ocean towns: San Jose del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas.
$1,475 total for 2
- SEC Football Championship: The SEC Championship is one of the biggest events in college football and perhaps the most prestigious conference championship game. Demand for SEC Championship tickets make it one of the top selling collegiate games every year. The SEC Championship will return to Atlanta’s Mercedes-Benz Stadium, when the SEC East and West championships square off on December 7th, 2019.
$1,850 total for 2
- VIP at Churchill Downs: Kentucky horse racing is rich in history, dating back to 1789 when the first racecourse was laid out in Lexington. Almost 100 years later, Churchill Downs officially opened and began its tradition as “Home of the Kentucky Derby.” Experience the thrill and colorful spectacle of Thoroughbred racing with your group of 10 as the nation’s finest horses compete at Churchill Downs. Sit where the owners of the Kentucky Derby horses watch and step into the Trackside Winner’s Circle as you present the trophy to the winning jockey of the race named in your honor. Grab your most glamorous hat and attire and be a VIP at Churchill this spring.
$1,150 total for 10
- Jackson Hole Adventure with Half-day Safari: Known as the “The Last of the Old West,” Jackson, Wyoming continues to allure cowboys and adventure-seekers with its charm. Jackson Hole refers to the valley that includes Grand Teton National Park – named the #1 park for wildlife by the Travel Channel – and the authentic Western town of Jackson. With such magnificent mountains and rivers, including the iconic Snake River, recreational activities in the great outdoors are limitless.
$1,995 total for 2
- Wine & Dine in Tuscany: One of the jewels of Tuscany, Cortona is an Italian hill town magnificently positioned in the Chianti region and Umbrian valleys, best known as the setting for the book and movie Under the Tuscan Sun. Cortona is the perfect combination of fine Italian living and ancient history. Famous writer Henry James described Cortona as ‘the oldest and unique among the cities of Italy.’
$1,850 total for 2
- My Old Kentucky Home: Kentucky is famous for its rich history, horses and bourbon. Experience the best of all three on this private tour from Lexington to one of Kentucky’s oldest and smallest distilleries, a horse farm that is uniquely ‘Bluegrass,’ and an immersive bourbon destination and distillery known as the birthplace of bourbon tourism.
For 2: $1,295
For 4: $1,995