2023 Kentucky Derby
- Two 3rd Floor Grandstand tickets (reserved seating; sections 326-328) to the 2023 Kentucky Derby on Saturday, May 6
- Two 3rd Floor Grandstand tickets (reserved seating; sections 326-328) to the 2023 Kentucky Oaks on Friday, May 5
- Sunny’s Halo Lounge Access – exclusive, deluxe hospitality venue located in the Grandstand Pavilion with complimentary beer, wine, sodas and lunch buffet
- VIP Fast Access Pass allowing for faster and more secured access into Churchill Downs
- Round-trip ground transfers between your hotel and both events
- 3-night stay (check in Thursday; check out Sunday) at select hotel accommodations in Louisville
- Giveback XP booking & travel service
Enjoy two third floor Grandstand tickets (sections 326-328 reserved tip-up seats with backs; not covered) to the Saturday, May 6, 2023 Kentucky Derby. You’ll have an elevated view of the starting line and final stretch with superior visibility of all the racing action.
The Kentucky Derby is a Grade I stakes race for 3-year-old thoroughbred horses, held annually in Louisville, Kentucky. The race is known as “The Most Exciting Two Minutes in Sports” for its duration and is also called “The Run for the Roses” for the blanket of roses draped over the winner. It is the first leg of thoroughbred racing’s Triple Crown and draws over 155,000 fans each year.
Enjoy two third floor Grandstand tickets (sections 326-328tip-up seats with backs; not covered) to the Friday, May 5, 2023 Kentucky Oaks.
VIP Fast Access Pass
This will allow for faster and more secured access into Churchill Downs’ gates 1, 10, and 17.
Rooftop Terrace Hospitality
Enjoy access to Sunny’s Halo Lounge in the Grand Pavilion, the outdoor rooftop party deck with a great view of the entire track. Open air, partially covered open seating dining tables, complimentary beer, wine, soft drinks, and lunch buffet; simulcast TV coverage, site line view of the Big Board, and situated near a live betting parlor. A celebrity jockey will make an appearance on the day of The Kentucky Derby!
Enjoy a 3-night stay (check in Thursday; check out Sunday) at a select hotel in the Louisville area.
Enjoy round-trip transfers between your hotel and both events.