Bolivia Dove Shoot
- 3-day shooting package for 2
- All meals in the shooting areas included
- Soft drinks, local liquors, beer and wine included
- 3-night accommodations at Las Palomas
- Airport transfers on a private air charter from Santa Cruz airport
- Laundry services and shotgun cleaning services
- Guides and local permits
- Giveback XP booking & travel services
Bolivia is the world’s new Mecca for high-volume dove hunting. Fifteen to twenty million eared doves (Zenaida Auriculata) migrate from Brazil each April to feed on central Bolivia’s millions of acres of sorghum, sunflowers, and soybeans. Hunters in Bolivia routinely expend 60-100 boxes a day on shoots in a great variety of settings.
Bolivia’s eared dove — like doves worldwide — offer fast and challenging shooting. The difference here is their monumental numbers. The intense action lasts 2-3 hours, then hunters take the short return drive to the lodge for cocktails, a lavish lunch and a long nap, returning to the field mid-afternoon to witness the awesome spectacle of the doves returning to roost until late in the afternoon.
We offer lodging at Las Palomas. The lodge has well-appointed guest rooms, beautiful pool and a bar. Lodging is subject to availability.
*Note: Travelers must purchase a Bolivian visa