Country Music Awards
- 2 tickets to Country Music Awards Show in November 2021 (Dates to be determined)
- The Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum experience for 2
- 3-night stay in a standard guest room in downtown Nashville
- Round-trip coach class airfare for 2 from a major metro airport within the 48 contiguous U.S to Nashville, TN
- Giveback XP booking & travel services
*If this event is postponed or cancelled, we will honor your purchased package and automatically transfer it to the new date OR to the 2022 event date(s).
Country Music’s 2021 Biggest Awards Night
Enjoy two tickets to the Country Music Association Awards in November 2021 (date to be determined) at Nashville’s Bridgestone Arena.
Each November, country music’s biggest stars head to Nashville for the annual Country Music Awards. The CMAs feature a number of interesting races for top awards such as Album of the Year and Entertainer of the Year, but it’s always the live performances that generate the most buzz and excitement. Past winners include Luke Bryan, Carrie Underwood, Faith Hill, Eric Church, Chris Stapleton, Blake Shelton, and Tim McGraw. Award winners are chosen from votes cast by industry professional members of the Country Music Association, meaning award winners are honored by their peers in the music industry.
*Date and venue subject to change.
The Country Music Hall of Fame® and Museum Experience for 2
The Museum presents the gems of its expansive collection to illustrate country music’s story as told through the centuries. A treasure of historic country video clips and recorded music, dynamic exhibits and state-of-the-art design, regular menu of live performances and public programs, Museum Store, and on-site dining.
- The Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum – Enjoy admission to the world’s largest popular music museum.
- The Celebrity Audio Tour – Bring history to life with this guided audio tour by artists such as Vince Gill, Dolly Parton, Charlie Daniels and Bill Cody- WSM radio personality and GAC Master Series host.
- Guided Tour of Historic RCA Studio B – The only historic studio tour in Nashville! This studio is one of the world’s most important recording studios. More than 35,000 songs were brought to life including more than 1,000 top ten American hits, and over 150 Elvis Presley recordings.
Enjoy a 3-night stay in a standard guest room in downtown Nashville.
*Minors must be accompanied by an adult.