Discover Oregon Wine Country
- Personalized itinerary of 3-4 winery tours and tastings with vineyard views for 2
- Fresh seasonal lunch at a winery location for 2
- 6 consecutive hours of comfortable and spacious transportation with a knowledgable guide and driver
- Snacks and beverages provided during tour
- 3-night stay in a standard guest room at accommodations in the Willamette Valley
- Round-trip (coach class) airfare for 2 from a major metro airport within the 48 contiguous U.S to Portland, OR
- Giveback XP booking & travel services
The Willamette Valley
The Willamette Valley is Oregon’s leading wine region and is home to more than 500 wineries. It is recognized as one of the premier Pinot Noir producing areas in the world. Buffered from Pacific storms on the west by the Coast Range, the valley follows the Willamette River north to south for more than a hundred miles from the Columbia River near Portland to just south of Eugene. To the east, the Cascade Range draws the boundary between the Willamette Valley’s misty, cool climate and the drier, more extreme climate of eastern Oregon.
Private Wine Tour
Experience the Willamette Valley with a private, personalized wine tour with stops at 3-4 breathtaking wineries serving world-class Willamette Valley Wines. Your knowledgeable and experienced guide will educate you on the history of the valley on this scenic 6-hour journey. Your custom itinerary will be based on your particular taste and interest, as well as recommendations from our certified experts. Winery visit options include, but are not limited to, Soter Vineyards, Bergström, Youngberg Hill, Alexana, Antica Terra, Lange, Ken Wright Cellars, Domaine Serene, Archery Summit, and Brooks Wine.
Enjoy a three-night stay in a standard guest room at accommodations in the Willamette Valley or Portland. *Accommodation options include hotels, resorts, high-end inns, bed & breakfasts, or similar (subject to availability).
*Wineries are subject to change based on availability.
NOTE: The Willamette Valley is approximately 45 minutes from Portland.
Blackout Dates: Memorial Day Weekend and weekend prior, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s weeks. Weekdays and weekends in Harvest Season (Sep/Oct) are extremely limited and may be subject to an additional charge. Additional blackout dates may apply.