Discover The Amazon
- Private guided tour of Manaus, “The Paris of the Jungle”
- Tour of the Opera House, “The Theatre of the Amazonian Jungle”
- 3-day Rio Negro River tour of unsurpassed wildlife viewing and a visit to an indigenous Amazonian Village
- Meals and drinks included while on river cruise
- Guided tour and transportation to Presidente Figueredo for hiking, botanical touring and viewing of waterfalls
- 2-night stay aboard our Amazon riverboat
- 4-night stay in Manaus at a 4-star hotel
- Giveback XP booking & travel services
Embark on a colorful and wildlife-rich experience to the most biodiverse ecosystem on Earth. The Amazon Rainforest is one of the world’s most enriching destinations. Enter a world of macaws, caimans, uakari, howler and spider monkeys, sloths, river otters, and rare pink river dolphins.
The trip begins in the port city of Manaus (nicknamed “Paris of the Jungle”) at the confluence of the Rio Negro and Amazon rivers. On the first day of your journey, a personal guide will take you on a city tour of Manaus to visit the fish and fruits markets, and the enchanting Opera House—a replica of the famed Vienna opera house—known as the “Theatre of the Amazonian Jungle.”
The next morning you will depart by boat up The Rio Negro (Black River) to visit an indigenous Amazonian village and learn about the culture, the food, and how these proud people live. This once-in-a-lifetime journey takes you into a wildlife and botanical paradise cruising along the picturesque Rio Negro, also known as the river-sea.
After a few days exploring by river, you will return to Manaus. It is time for a road trip to Presidente Figueiredo, a town of over 100 waterfalls and rapids. Hike to Maroaga and Judeia learning about Amazonian trees, fruit, herbs and plants, and visit Urubui Rapids.
*This package is for 2 people and trip must be booked for dates between Sunday – Friday (July – March)