Here are a handful of standout experiences to consider for your next event and why they should be at the top of your wish list!
1. F1 Experience – NEW – The donor will have a choice from one of five races [British Grand Prix, Canadian Grand Prix, Hungarian Grand Prix, Dutch Grand Prix or Italian Grand Prix]
- Why? With the hit Netflix series, Formula 1: Drive to Survive, the demand from the US market to see an F1 race has exploded over the last few months. How many donors in your audience have seen this series and it’s on their bucket list?
2. Elton John Performance – NEW – (2) lower level seats at Rupp Arena in Lexington, KY, bourbon with horse farm tours plus the races at Keeneland all-in-one package.
- Why? This package has magic to it. Combine Elton’s last tour with the hot bourbon boom and add-in some horses! Auctioneer Doug Sorrell has sold this experience 5 times in his last 3 events. Limited packages available and only for events in the next 30 days.
3. Augusta Saturday Experience – NEW – (2) badges for Saturday, 2-night stay in a 2 bedroom condo/house WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE of the course.
- Why? Easy! We never have accommodations within walking distance and that is a giant selling point. Your event must be in the next few weeks and we only have (3) left. First-come, first-served.
- Why? Donors are starting to look at international travel again. This experience provides variety with a choice of two spectacular destinations. Also, there is a huge spread between the Cost and the Fair Market Value.
5. Combos [not the snack!]
- Why? Take a couple of our experiences close in price and offer donors the choice of this or that. This strategy works best in a live setting and many times you will get multiple buyers.
Are you ready to make more money at your event with these experiences? If you want more information on Elton John and Augusta let me know – they are custom packages and not on our website.