Golf Outing Packages
A great way to raise money for your favorite charity or cause is by auctioning incredible experiences. Auction packages like once-in-a-lifetime vacations, tickets to major sporting events, or unique adventures provide fun and out-of-the-box ways to grab the attention of donors and help raise money for your cause.
Giveback XP specializes in luxury adventure and vacation packages to support nonprofit fundraising efforts. We help you determine the best auction items for your event audience and our team of experts and vast network of partners make it easy to plan a memorable event for your organization and guests. We work with you to deliver a successful fundraiser by providing customized experience packages that are unlike any other.
Determining the Right Packages
We offer a wide variety of experiences, from access to major sporting events and star-studded awards shows to luxurious vacations and once-in-a-lifetime experiences. Our team will work with you to help choose the right package for your audience demographic. We’ll help you determine the experiences that are best suited for your guests, as well as the right price points for your items. Our large network of partnerships allows us to customize an experience package that will appeal to your specific audience.
Golf Trip Packages
Tee off a successful fundraiser with one of Giveback XP’s fantastic golf outing packages. Whether your donors are avid golfers or passionate spectators, we have experience packages that will suit the tastes of any golf enthusiast. Some of these extraordinary adventures include:
- Scotland Legendary Links – Don your best tartan cap and knickers for a once-in-a-lifetime trip to the birthplace of golf. Scotland is a dream vacation for many golfers, and this package provides a four-night stay and 2 rounds of golf on legendary championship courses. Test your skills on the course where The British Open got its start and walk in the footsteps of the greats who made golf the game it is today.
- Hilton Head Golf Getaway – A three-time winner of Travel + Leisure’s “Best Island in the Continental U.S.” and home to the RBC Heritage golf tournament, Hilton Head Island, South Carolina is a dream vacation for golf lovers and beach bums alike. This package offers a three-night stay and 1 round of golf at both the Robert Trent Jones Oceanfront Course and the Crescent Pointe Golf Club for 2 people. Offering scenic views and expansive greens, these courses are fun and challenging for both professionals and novices.
- Masters Final Round – There is no experience in the world quite like hearing the roars of the crowd billowing through the magnificent oak trees and perfectly-manicured azalea bushes on the grounds of Augusta National. Each April, golf fans flock to quaint Augusta, Georgia to watch the best-of-the-best compete for the elusive Green Jacket. The cloud of mystery and grandeur surrounding this exclusive club only adds to the excitement of watching the pros navigate the challenges of this demanding course. Experience golf’s premiere event with this package, which provides three-night accommodations and admission for 2 to the Masters Final Rounds.
- Ryder Cup – The Ryder Cup has become one of the world’s greatest sporting events. Every 2 years, 24 of the best players from Europe and the U.S. compete in match play competition. Lighthearted rivalry, patriotic camaraderie and gallant sportsmanship make the Ryder Cup a truly fun and entertaining sporting event that captivates the attention of millions of spectators around the world. With this package, you’ll get three-night accommodations and 2 ground passes for the Saturday and Sunday rounds of the Ryder Cup at Whistling Straits Golf Course in Wisconsin.
- The Players Championship – Often referred to as the unofficial “Fifth Major”, The Players is an electric event that attracts some of the most passionate fans in the game of golf. Held at the beautiful TPC Sawgrass Stadium Course in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida, The Players is home to the iconic par-3 “Island Green” and touts the highest purse of any tournament in golf. With this package, you’ll receive 2 tickets to the Saturday and Sunday rounds of The Players Championship, as well as access to an exclusive hospitality club and three-night accommodations.
- U.S. Open Golf Experience – The annual open national championship of golf is the third of the four major championships of both the PGA Tour and European Tour. U.S. Open play is characterized by tight scoring at or around par by the leaders, due to the selected Open course’s length and high cut of primary rough. Watch golf history be made as the top golfers in the world compete for a major title with this package, featuring 2 grounds passes to the U.S. Open final rounds.
Vacation Packages for Individuals
While Giveback XP works closely with a large number of nonprofits and charities, our unique experiences are also available for personal travel. As an individual purchaser, you receive all of the benefits of working with a full-service, concierge travel agency. This includes travel logistics, hotel accommodations, excursions, and exclusive dining experiences. And since a portion of each sale helps support underserved youth, you’ll enjoy a budget-friendly dream vacation while also furthering a worthy cause.
Vacation for a Cause
Giveback XP has a Profit + Purpose mission, which means we provide travel experiences that matter: to give back and make an impact in our communities. We donate a portion of the profits on every sale to send underserved youth to live sporting events and support athletic programs in need. We believe in the power of sports to bring about positive change in the lives of kids in need and make an impact for as many kids as possible.