You are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site and our experiences. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Giveback XP’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Giveback XP’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Giveback XP at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials and experiences on Giveback XP’s web site are provided “as is”. Giveback XP makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Giveback XP does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Giveback XP or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use our materials and experiences, even if Giveback XP or a Giveback XP authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Giveback XP Booking Policy
Cancellation/Changes – Your trip has been fully booked and cannot be cancelled. If for some reason you need to make any changes to your itinerary, there will be a $150 change fee and the best effort will be made to accommodate your requests. All reservations are based on availability, if applicable change fees may apply.
Credits – No credits will be given for unused goods or services.
Lost, Damaged or Stolen – Hotel Certificates, Event Tickets and Gift Cards cannot be replaced if lost, damaged or stolen, please keep these in a safe place at all times.
Force Majeure – Giveback Sports is not liable for events that are postponed or canceled due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances, including (but not limited to) natural disasters (e.g., fire, flood, earthquake, hurricane), labor troubles/strike, war, terrorism, riot, power outages, actions of government authorities, etc. Travel accommodations for rain checks or postponed events are at the responsibility of the traveler.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials and experiences appearing on Giveback XP’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Giveback XP does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Giveback XP may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Giveback XP does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Giveback XP has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Giveback XP of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Giveback XP’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Ohio without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.