Food Wine & Spirit-based experiences can be a big hit in fundraising events. We are noticing a fairly decent uptick in these experiences sold in Q1 of 2023 vs 2022. With the substantial number of events we have going on per week, we see a 25% increase vs last year in this category.
In a few weeks, we will have the entire first quarter of 2023 summarized for you on our events across the country. Top 20 experiences, category percentages, multiple sellers, trends and more.
In the meantime, here are the Top 10 Food Wine & Spirit Experiences sold through March 15 [in no particular order]:
- Tuscan Countryside & Cuisine for 8
- My Old Kentucky Home for 2 or 4
- Sonoma Valley Couples Getaway for 4
- Portland Maine Culture & Cuisine for 2
- Kentucky Bourbon Trail for 2 or 4
- Napa Valley Gourmet Adventure for 2
- Paris Bon Appetit for 2
- Napa Sip & Soar for 2
- Asheville Fly Fishing & Food Tour for 2
- Private Bourbon Blending Experience for up to 10 [best for orgs within 60 miles of NKY]
BROWSE over 125+ experiences to offer your donors. You only pay for an item if it sells, keep 100% over the cost and can sell experiences multiple times.
Want to raise the bar at your next event with any of these highly-sought after experiences?