What are we are seeing so far in 2022?
1. Top 5 Experiences Sold in Events for Jan/Feb: Red River Gorge 3 night with kayaks. Kentucky Bourbon Trail. America’s Cup Sailing – San Francisco. Private Costa Rica Villa. CMAs.
2. Most Popular Golf Experience: US Open Golf
3. Most Requested Packages for 2023: Kentucky Derby and 16th Hole Skybox [TBD]
4. Most Asked Question: How many experiences should we choose? A good rule of thumb is 1 silent auction item for every 6-7 guests (need to consider couples bidding together). Not just on our experiences, but all of your other items too. For a Live Auction? Depends…let’s talk!
5. Categories of Experiences Sold in Jan/Feb: Adventure – 32%, Food, Wine & Spirits – 23%, Sporting Events – 22%, Sea, Sun & Sand – 13%, Entertainment – 10%
6. NEW Experience – Coming Soon: North Rim of Grand Canyon. Leave Southern Utah in (2) Ford Excursions each with a rooftop tent. 105 miles along dirt road. Incredibly scenic. View Mt. Trumbull, Toroweap Overlook, and Whitmore Canyon. Tour guides. All meals and drinks. Mountain Bikes. Dirt Bikes. Horseback riding and more. 4 – 6 people. Epic and secluded adventure.
Let us know if we can help with a few stand-out experiences at your next event?