We are seeing travel experiences sell at a higher percentage in 2021 than any time in the last 5 years. This makes sense as we’ve had to limit our activities over the last year.
Where can we help your organization?
1. Power of multiples – anything you can get donated for free at your event, we suggest you take it! However, most donated items are only able to be sold once.
Example: A school in FL this past weekend sold our Asheville Mountain Town Getaway experience 2x and Bourbon Trail 4x. Two experiences sold a total of 6x and supercharged profit.
2. Partnership – With the results of events at our fingertips weekly, we have a pulse on what is working. Our goal is to help you fill in the gaps at your fundraiser with exciting and highly sought-after experiences.
3. Flexibility – 53% of our travel experiences sold in events are altered by donors at the time of booking. Think about that for a minute. Do you have the time to deal with date availability, adjustments, confirmations, pre-trip final packets and more?
Example: A donor recently bought a Napa Wine package at an event in NC, however they don’t drink alcohol! We worked closely with this donor to create an entirely new food tour experience in New Orleans. They were elated.
4. Simplicity and Service – By not trying to be all things to all organizations, we don’t dabble in software, event production or memorabilia (recommendations can be made). Our focus is to help you raise more money at your event with travel experiences.
5. Variety – Between Giveback XP and Hometown, there are 200+ experiences to offer your donors. You only pay for an item if it sells, keep 100% over the cost and can sell experiences multiple times.
P.S. Our Travel Team is in Louisville this week for the Kentucky Derby & Oaks. The Run for The Roses is a bucket-list item for many donors. Do you want to consider it at your next event?
Call us at 888-573-2220 or Contact Us