We know the Omicron variant is making things confusing again for many organizations and their fundraising events. Here is what we are seeing:
1. Redemptions: We thought redemptions from donors would slow down a bit over the last 1.5 months, but that has not been the case [at all].
Most recently donors are booking their experiences with us in these categories:
39% – Adventure
33% – Food, Wine & Spirits
11% – Sports
10% – Sea, Sun & Sand
7% – Entertainment
2. Flexibility/Timing: As the new year has kicked off, we’ve heard from several organizations this week and they are asking the same question “Are we too late to offer experiences at our event?” Some clients give us 1-2 days notice so no, you are definitely not too late! If we can help – we will.
3. Organizations Are Demanding Variety: They want to be able to test several experiences when the market is unpredictable. We have 150+ experiences to offer your donors. You only pay for an item if it sells, keep 100% over the cost and can sell experiences multiple times.
4. 16th Hole Skybox at Waste Management Open: We SOLD OUT of this experience in just 3 months. Demand was insane. We now have access to (3) more packages for Thursday, February 10, 2022 (Opening Day). If your event is this week or next and you want to offer this money maker, email us ASAP!
5. Air Travel vs. Driving Distance (Experiences):
March 2020 – March 2021 (First year of the pandemic)
– 50/50 split (donors experience requires fly to a destination or drive to one)
April 2021 – December 2021 (Q2, Q3, Q4)
– 73% air travel – donor had to fly to the experience
– 27% within a 4-5 hour drive of a donor’s physical location
Donors continue to buy experiences further away, but it is good to have a mix of both in your event. What will we see unfold in 2022?
Call 888-573-2220 or Contact Us