Hosting a fundraiser is a great way to raise money for your favorite cause, but planning the event can be a massive undertaking. The first and often most difficult step in the process is determining the type of fundraiser you will have and what incentives you’ll provide to attendees. This is where Giveback XP comes in.
From helping with the format of your event, to deciding on auction items, our team of experts and vast network of partners make it easy to plan the best event for your organization and your guests. Giveback XP offers luxury adventure and vacation packages to support nonprofits in their fundraising efforts. We work with you and your organization to deliver a successful fundraiser by providing customized experience packages that are unlike any other.
Determining the Right Packages
We offer a wide variety of experiences – from VIP passes to major sporting events and star-studded awards shows to luxurious vacation and wine tasting packages. Our team of experts will work with you to help choose the right package for your audience demographic. We’ll help you determine the experiences that are best suited for your guests, as well as the right price points of items. Our large network of partnerships allows us to customize an experience package that will appeal to any person in the room.
Luxury Wine Tasting Packages
Raise money and raise a glass with Giveback XP’s luxury wine tasting auction packages. We have a wide variety of exceptional experiences that will appeal to wine experts and novices alike. A few of these incredible experiences include:
- Best of Sonoma – Visit one of California’s top food and wine destinations and learn about the intricate process of making wine. Sonoma County is home to more than 425 wineries nestled among towering redwoods, charming towns, and majestic wine castles. Walk through the fascinating wine-making process, enjoy delectable multi-course food-and-wine pairings, and take a private cave tour on this once-in-a-lifetime journey through Sonoma’s enchanted Wine Country.
- Experience Napa Valley – Just a short drive north from the hustle-and-bustle of San Francisco, the charming Napa Valley is one of the world’s premier wine regions and home to more than 400 wineries. Though it is perhaps most famous for its prized Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley produces dozens of varieties of award-winning wines that will thrill taste buds of any wine enthusiast. Explore an array of wineries and enjoy the incredible wine, delicious food, and breathtaking views that make Napa Valley one of the world’s great destinations.
- Napa Grandeur – If you’re looking for luxury, look no further than this elegant tour of some of Napa Valley’s most lavish vineyards and estates. Learn about the distinct nuances between wine and food and how the pairings of each can affect the way you experience flavors. Tour wine caves while sampling fine cheeses and crisp wines, and take in the stunning views while learning the intricate science behind how each vineyard is plotted, farmed, and harvested.
- Napa Valley Girls Getaway – Is there any better way to enjoy quality time with your best friend than by sampling some of the world’s finest wines and cuisine? This Napa Valley Girls Getaway package makes for the ultimate girls trip with tours of several vineyards chosen especially for the ladies. Get a behind-the-scenes look at how sparkling wine is made, explore gorgeous estates with sweeping vineyard views, and enjoy exquisite food-and-wine tasting experiences that can only be found in Napa Valley, California.
- Napa Sip & Soar – The best way to see the stunning views of Napa Valley is in a hot air balloon! An enchanting balloon ride at sunrise over the gorgeous Napa Valley provides a breathtaking 360-degree view of the vineyards, mountains and agriculture. After seeing the landscape from the air, you’ll get an up-close-and-personal look with tours of several vineyards and food-and-wine pairings for an unbeatable experience.
- Napa Valley Gourmet Adventure – The perfect experience for enthusiastic foodies or budding sommeliers, this adventure will take you to cooking school. Join professionally-trained chefs at the renowned Silverado Cooking School for a hands-on experience. Prepare a meal with seasonal produce and the best ingredients from around Napa Valley, learn new techniques, and then sample the fruits of your labor. Next up, it’s time to relax and let someone else do the cooking. Enjoy delectable food-and-wine pairings at some of the finest vineyards in the Valley.
- Napa Valley Roads & Rails Experience – A truly elegant experience, the Roads & Rails package takes you on a luxurious train ride through spectacular Napa Valley to the winery that made Napa famous, Grgich Hills Estate. Indulge in a gourmet lunch aboard the Wine Train and then enjoy a private tour and tasting at Ggrich Hills. Learn the history of this legendary estate on a behind-the-scenes tour and get an exclusive taste of several Grgich Hills wines.
- Sonoma Valley Couples Getaway – Because vacation is always more fun with friends, this getaway is an adventure built for six. Discover the birthplace of the California wine industry by touring multiple vineyards in stunning Sonoma Valley. Enjoy delicious food-and-wine pairings, tour fascinating wine caves and learn the incredible stories behind these historical estates.
Vacation Packages for Individuals
While Giveback XP partners closely with many nonprofit organizations, our unique travel experiences are also available for personal travel. By purchasing an experience package as an individual buyer, you will receive all of the support and benefits of working with a concierge travel agency, but for a fraction of the cost thanks to our numerous vendor partnerships. These packages include travel, lodging, excursions, and dining experiences. And since a portion of each sale goes to support underserved youth, you’ll enjoy a budget-friendly, dream vacation, while also supporting a very worthy cause.
Vacation for a Cause
Giveback XP has a Profit + Purpose mission, which means we provide travel experiences with a purpose – to make an impact in our community. We donate a portion of our profits to send underserved youth to sporting events and to support athletic programs in need. We believe in the power of sports to bring about positive change in the lives of kids in need and it is our primary focus to impact as many kids as possible.