Can you believe Summer is almost over? As we move into the Fall fundraising season…
(5) NEW Experiences to consider for your next event:
- Vino Through Virginia – Experiences at 3 wineries, Thomas Jefferson Monticello tour, chauffeured luxury sedan service, and 3-night stay for 2
- Virginia Wine Lovers Getaway – Round of golf or spa experience, 3 unique winery tastings, 3-night stay, and chauffeured luxury sedan service for 2
- Villas of Tuscany – 7-nights in Italy for up to 8, winery tastings and cooking class in your villa
- Zion Outdoor Adventure – Guided sunset jeep tour, private guided hike and picnic lunch, 3-night stay in St. George, Utah
- COMBO Super Bowl + 16th Hole Skybox in Phoenix – email me for details on the greatest sports weekend we’ve seen in years!
(5) Experiences we created a few weeks ago in case you missed them:
- Portland, Maine Culture & Cuisine
- Explore Beautiful Bar Harbor
- Best of Ireland
- Set Sail in St. Thomas
- Southern Utah Wellness Experience
(5) Common Mistakes we see organizations make weekly:
- Picking too many experiences for your event. A lot of factors play into this decision, but sometimes less is more. Let us help you fine tune choices.
- Thinking donors only want to travel close to home. This is false. It’s good to have a mix, but remember they spent 18 months doing all things around them.
- Being too conservative. Take chances. Roll the dice. What do you have to lose at this point?
- Not asking your committee or board members. Many times they are buyers of packages. If they want an experience, you increase the likelihood of selling multiples at the event.
- Taking a package designed for 2 and wanting it for 4. This is good if you have pre-buyers, but you may completely eliminate a party of 2 from bidding who doesn’t have others to travel.
BROWSE over 150+ experiences to offer your donors. You only pay for an item if it sells, keep 100% over the cost and can sell experiences multiple times.
Let us know what looks good for your next event?
For More Information: Contact Us