Recently, we sent out 10 Bucket List Experiences.
Here are several top experiences with a lower price point to consider for your next fundraiser. Need to fill a few gaps in your silent auction or round-out your live auction with a few attractive experiences?
- Boston Brews & Sox ($975 for 2)
- Red River Gorge (Weekday – $795 for up to 12) – (Weekend – $995 for up to 12) – (3-night with kayak adventure – $1850 for up to 8)
- Explore Historic Savannah ($1840 for 2)
- New Orleans Big Easy Jazz & Nightlife ($1900 for 2)
- America’s Cup San Diego ($1950 for 2)
- Asheville Mountain Town Getaway ($1850 for 2)
- Wrigley Field Rooftops ($1950 for 2)
- My Old Kentucky Home ($1950 for 2)
- Explore Hot Springs, AK ($1750 for 2)
- Music City Heart & Soul ($1945 for 2)
AmEx Reports Surge in Travel Spending – New York Business Journal
Travel and entertainment spending seems to be growing, exceeding the expectations of New York-based financier American Express Co. during the third quarter, reports Ben Miller of the New York Business Journal.
Customer spending in the category was up by 57% from a year prior, and travel and entertainment spending internationally surpassed pre-pandemic levels for the first time, said CEO Stephen Squeri.
* Millennials and Generation Z consumers are the company’s fastest-growing demographic.
BROWSE over 150+ experiences to offer your donors. You only pay for an item if it sells, keep 100% over the cost and can sell experiences multiple times. Contact us for details.