As donors continue to seek adventure, here are (5) private cabin and villa experiences that will cultivate friendly competition, spark bidding wars, and create a high level of excitement at your next fundraiser.
- Hocking Hills – NEW – A 4500 square foot retreat on 14 acres providing fun for the whole family.
- Tuscan Countryside & Cuisine – Wine, food and culture. 4 bedroom, 4 bath villas with private pools in beautiful Tuscany.
- Private Costa Rica Villas – The collection of villas are nestled in the mountainside of Playa Hermosa – Guanacaste, Costa Rica.
- Red River Gorge – Enjoy one of our 4-bedroom cabins in the heart of the Daniel Boone National Forest. An ideal destination for outdoor adventure.
- Escape to Paradise in Belize or Costa Rica – Give your donors the flexibility of choosing one of two stunning destinations.
Why consider these type of experiences?
- Along with bucket-list sporting & entertainment experiences, private cabins and villas have the highest % success rate in our events.
- They produce the most profit per experience for organizations.
- And finally, they have the best chance to be sold multiple times in the same event adding to the overall success of your fundraiser by doubling or tripling profit.
BROWSE over 125+ experiences to offer your donors. You only pay for an item if it sells, keep 100% over the cost and can sell experiences multiple times.
Our team is headed to Phoenix this week for The Super Bowl and the 16th Hole Skybox at WMO. We have over 100 donors attending. If you have an event soon, consider playing off the momentum and timing of these two events.
Your donors will be watching on TV and want to be there live in 2024, right?